This will be an opportunity to network with significant key players from the European and UK Ecosystems and hear about how Startup Ole and Startup Europe Networks can be your bridge during Brexit in the foreseeable future.
10:00 – 10:30: Arrival and Registration.
10:30 – 10:40: Welcoming words by Gary Stewart, Director of Wayra UK.
10:40 – 10:55: What is Startup Olé and why you should attend next year by Emilio Corchado, CEO of Startup Olé.
10:55 – 11:10: How the Startup Europe Network can be your bridge during Brexit by Isidro Laso, Head of Startup Europe – European Commission.
11:10 – 12:00: Panel: Building a London/UK – Spain bridge.
– Connecting ecosystem.
– Challenges and Opportunities in the foreseeable future.
– Spanish/EU tech companies in UK and experiences
– Testimonials of Startup Olé.
– Derek Goodwin, Head of Entrepreneurship and Tech FDI at the Department for International Trade
– Chris Haley, Head of startups & new technology research at Nesta.
– Matt Kuppers, European Institute of Technology.
– Luka Zurlo. Managing Partner, Voluntrees.
– Moderator: Emilio Corchado, CEO Startup Olé.
12:00 – 13:30: Networking lunch